Denied WaterChief_2007 appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yungai

Out of the Iceberg
WaterChief_2007
Yungai
player from first day
has been world leader, and has been bad.
There was an issue of me not being able to understand, 'why?' 'Why me?'
As in why am I the only one who dosnt understand what others mean why do others jokes hurt me and my jokes hurt them. I was muted and banned I think was wrong because I wasn't clear on what I did. I was helped by Aztl, and then I got unbanned, that very day I swore I would not let aztl's time go to waste and I became so nice to everyone, there was 1 fight upon nations. Started by someone else, continued by soemoen else, a complain by the same person a lie against me, and I got banned. I was really heartbroken as punishment is supposed to be, I tried to think well I havnt been banned on any single server maybe it's them and not me. But it still hurts and I wanted to write a message an appeal on discord fighting but then I realised, thats it! It's not that I did something wrong, I am too emotional and aggressive that's why people dislike me and so that lie.
I know I will not be socially accepted if I am given the divine chance to return, but it's worth a try.
All that is left is to apologise for doing what I did but not telling the staff, just making them know that it was a lie that got me banned, I was my best that day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.