Not open for further replies.

LegendsSamurott

Out of the Iceberg
Minecraft username: ReshiramCrossing

Discord ID: ReshiramCrossing#2958

Timezone: EST

Age (optional): 22

What is your preferred staff position?: Moderator

How long have you been playing on Avatarverse?: on and off since before RPG came out, around February 2021

What makes you qualified to be a Moderator on Avatarverse? (Previous experience moderating, character traits, etc.): I like helping players and implementing new ideas on the server. I was a mod and admin on this server last year. I also am familiar with coreprotect and worldedit, as well as luckperms. I am also very interested in livening up the roleplay aspects of the server as there seems to have been a blurring of the line between rp and non-rp lately.

Why do you want this staff position?: I enjoyed being an admin previously on this server, and I have recently returned so I wanted to try to give being staff a go again. I also think the server has a changed a lot since I was here last, and want to be a part of evolving and growing it further. It seems like a lot of players have come and gone with time, so I want to help make the server one that more people want to stay active on for a while.

What is one thing you would want to change about Avatarverse?: I would want to improve the nation- and world building aspects to make the world events more immersive. I think if there were more ingame events it could incentivize a lot of players to be in at one time. Of course nations are run by NLs, not staff, but tweaking the roleplay aspects of the server and working closely with the RPC is important for creating an environment conducive to this. Also, I will do my best to prevent bullying and toxicity on the server, as I did my best to do this in early 2021 with the transphobia that was rampant at the time for example.

Additional information (optional):

Please attach any relevant media or links you want to share (optional).

Status
Not open for further replies.