Under Review Moderator Application - Jujeeek

Jujeeek

Out of the Iceberg
Minecraft username: Jujeeek (Bayu Matuu)

Discord ID: Jujek#0745

Timezone: CET (UTC+1)

Age (optional): 23

What is your preferred staff position?: Moderator

How long have you been playing on Avatarverse?: I have joined the server on Semptember 26th so almost 2 months now and I have over 830 hours played on the server which is approximately 13 days spent in game.

What makes you qualified to be a Moderator on Avatarverse? (Previous experience moderating, character traits, etc.): I have approximately 2 years of experience in moderating the bending server and just like now I started playing as just a regular player. Thanks to my commitement to the server and community I ranked in staff hierarchy from regular player to Administrator in a few inetensive months of hard work. I love to help everyone in need and I already have been doing that on Avatarverse. I am patient (to a certain extend of course), always open for constructive criticism and never make judgments without knowing two sides of the argument. I am also rather strict when it comes to following and respecting the rules and I treat everyone the same way, without making any exceptions. In the scale of 1-10 I would rate my communications skills to a solid 9 (because English is not my first language after all so sometimes I have problems with idioms and understanding context of the situation). I am very mature, especially emotionally but, it does not mean I do not like to have fun. I am not power hungry in any shape or form and I also do not treat people competatively.

Why do you want this staff position?: I am already very active and helpful member of the community and "thanks" to the timezone I live in there usually are not many staff members on the server when I get on, which could definitely help especially new players to have an opportunity to ask online moderator for help. I think my experience in moderating bending server could be useful for the server.

What is one thing you would want to change about Avatarverse?: I would like to keep better connection and dialog between regular players and members of the staff team and make some things a little more transparent. Since the beginning I joined the server for the first time there was only 1 Q&A and in my opinion players would feel better if their suggestions were considered and responded to more frequently.

Additional information (optional): If anyone is interested in my more detail about my expierience as staff member on the other bending server I was reffering to, feel free to ask me in discord DMs cause I already have a feeling this application is too long and you are already tired of reading all of it.

Jujeeek

Out of the Iceberg
Just a quick edit - I just noticed i typed wrong number in How long have you been playing on Avatarverse? I do have over 13 days spent playing on the server, but it's not over 830 hours, it's over 330 hours. I apologize for the mistake, I'm not sure why I made that typo here.