Asureiru

Out of the Iceberg
Minecraft username: Asureiru

Discord ID: Asureiru#0302

Timezone: EST

Age (optional): 16

What is your preferred staff position?: Mod

How long have you been playing on Avatarverse?: 6 Months

What makes you qualified to be a Moderator on Avatarverse?
(Previous experience moderating, character traits, etc.): I do not have previous experience moderating, however, I believe that I can at least try and learn from the people on the team to get more experience. Some character traits that I have is that I'm always online (not a character trait but still pretty good) I'm good at working in teams so I could inform higher-ups about escalating situations, and

Why do you want this staff position?: I want to be able to try and help stop situations as they start rather than having them dragon on until a staff member joins. I want to be able to keep this server without any inappropriate conflict such as disrespect to one another.

What is one thing you would want to change about Avatarverse?: One thing I would want to change about Avatarverse is how fast the moderation happens because when a situation happens usually by the time that a mod or admin comes it's already halfway into the conversation where both sides are very angry and heated, while if I was a mod I would try to stop it almost exactly as it starts.

Additional information (optional): I've tried my best to inform Lori of situations that occur that require someone from the moderation team to step in.